[picapp align=”none” wrap=”false” link=”term=computer&iid=7625151″ src=”8/e/5/a/California_Unemployment_Rates_ef27.jpg?adImageId=12209408&imageId=7625151″ width=”234″ height=”149″ /]
News and commentary from some of my favorite blogs and websites:
- After the beating Bart Stupak has taken from both sides on the health care reform debate, he may not run for re-election.
- The cause of the recent earthquake in southern California is revealed, apparently Depak did it!
- In case you missed it, Hannity interviews Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann.
- Californians are growing nervous about cutting carbon emissions, as required by law, in the current economy.
- Florida Democrat Representative, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, has the audacity to claim Obamacare does not “require” any one to buy health insurance.