[picapp align=”none” wrap=”false” link=”term=computers+school&iid=8078673″ src=”9/e/0/8/General_Election_0697.jpg?adImageId=12990120&imageId=8078673″ width=”380″ height=”285″ /]
News and opinion from the “blogosphere” :
- More kudos going out to New Jersey Governor, Chris Christie! The man stands undeterred in his battle against special interests and the unions. Today he told a teacher that she didn’t have to continue teaching if she was unhappy with how his budget reforms affect her.
- Warner Todd Huston discusses the Communist Indoctrination going on in Chicago Schools.
- Well, look here, President Obama has chosen to make another HISTORIC decision and do what no other president before him has done. He has decided not go to Arlington National Ceremony for Memorial Day Services. Instead he’ll be sending Vice President Joe (gaffe-a-minute) Biden.
- Congrats to Yid With Lid blogger, Jeff Dunetz, on his being the newest addition to the Breitbart Big Journalism line up with his inaugural post The Real Question For Joe Sestak — ‘When Did You Stop Beating Your Wife?’ To paraphrase, Breitbart has chosen wisely. If you haven’t read any of Lid’s blog entries, you can also check out his substantial work at the Yid with Lid blog (linked to on the sidebar).
- Red State posts that the head of the EPA will be hosting a Democrat fundraiser while oil continues to gush forth into the sea from the BP rig site. Let me assure you that if this were a Republican administration (with all those evil ties to Big Oil) the main stream media would be screaming about impropriety of fundraising at a time like this. Let’s just forget that President Obama has received more cash from BP than any other politician.