[picapp align=”none” wrap=”false” link=”term=border+fence&iid=8691779″ src=”e/0/f/a/Porous_USMexico_Border_0603.jpg?adImageId=12920920&imageId=8691779″ width=”380″ height=”248″ /]
A sampling of news stories related to illegal immigrants and illegal immigration:
- An Arizona man has created a web site called AZFightsback.com which lists all the cities boycotting Arizona over its new anti-illegal immigration law, SB 1070. He says he hopes to “return the favor” of boycotting back all those cities who’ve decided to boycott Arizona. h/t: Twitter user @foldfreenews
- Michelle Malkin blogs about the first conviction handed down to an illegal immigrant involved in a gang murder of college students in Newark.
- A Boston representative was hit in his car by a suspected illegal immigrant. The illegal, who had an elevated blood alcohol level was pretty sure all would be well once he was sent back to his home country, Mexico. A must watch report to fully enjoy the irony.
- “Immigrants rights” groups are planning a protest march in Phoenix on Saturday and call on President Obama to stop the implementation of SB 1070.
- The Spanish-language network Telemundo took its national show to Phoenix today to give the world a look at what is happening in Arizona in relation to its newly adopted SB 1070 law.
- University of Arizona graduates and their families/friends got a special treat when a professor spent her speaking time not congratulating the grads, but slamming the state’s new anti-illegal immigration law. She was roundly booed by the audience and I’m sure more than a few parents rethought all the money they’d spent on their children’s education.