[picapp align=”none” wrap=”false” link=”term=border+fence&iid=8691779″ src=”e/0/f/a/Porous_USMexico_Border_0603.jpg?adImageId=13113026&imageId=8691779″ width=”380″ height=”248″ /]
A sampling of news stories and opinion related to illegal immigrants and illegal immigration:
- Here’s a story from the “front lines” (the U.S. / Mexico border) of a rancher and his experience with illegal immigrants crossing his land during the last decade.
- As I’ve stated before, it isn’t only Mexicans “looking for a better life” crossing into the U.S. illegally. A Pakistani citizen was caught entering the U.S. illegally on May 20th. And we all know how much the Pakistani people love the U.S. Again, securing the border is NOT just about preventing people from coming here to look for jobs, it is an issue of NATIONAL SECURITY.
- Four people were arrested trying to cross into the country illegal at the Douglas, Arizona port of entry. They were trying to intermingle with legal entrants and all had identification documents not belonging to them.
- Two people were found dead in the same area of southern Arizona where the sheriff’s deputy was shot at in April.
- The pair of singers known as “Hall and Oats” have cancelled their scheduled appearance to protest Arizona’s new anti-illegal immigration law, SB-1070.
- Just reiterating what I’ve already been posting here. Drug smugglers south of the border are now making big bucks smuggling possible terrorists into the U.S. Let’s say it together this time, “border security IS national security.”
- An illegal immigrant faces 15 to 30 years prison time after he has pleaded guilty to sexually abusing a six-year old boy.
- A group of illegals were rescued by Border Patrol after being found wandering in the California desert, lost and dehydrated.