[picapp align=”none” wrap=”false” link=”term=computer+terminal&iid=2435352″ src=”http://view3.picapp.com/pictures.photo/image/2435352/trade-center-opens-new/trade-center-opens-new.jpg?size=500&imageId=2435352″ width=”380″ height=”249″ /]
News and commentary not to be missed:
- It’s all in a ….middle….name. Check out James Lee’s write up on why President Obama thinks Israel is feeling a bit nervous about their relationship with his administration.
- Cubachi has video on Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner trying to assure us that “all’s well,” and the economy is on the mend.
- At the San Francisco Examiner (opinion section), it seems an oil executive’ home was targeted with shoe box bomb. It went off when opened and the explosion sent a woman to the hospital.
- Hot Air has a post up on the greenie loan announced by President Obama last week. Seems the money is going to a company whose vice president has a questionable business background and some eyebrow-raising ties to a current politician.
- American Thinker: Squandering the Stimulus