[picapp align=”none” wrap=”false” link=”term=computer+terminal&iid=2435352″ src=”http://view3.picapp.com/pictures.photo/image/2435352/trade-center-opens-new/trade-center-opens-new.jpg?size=500&imageId=2435352″ width=”380″ height=”249″ /]
News and opinion not to be missed:
- Two off-duty employees of Six Flags were thrown out of the park after attacking a co-worker dressed in a Porky Pig costume.
- A Cuban man trying to make it to the U.S. was found floating at sea in a homemade styrofoam boat after 25 days at sea.
- It seems more Canadians are becoming radicalized and taking up Jihad.
- Mexico continues its march towards becoming a narcostate. Three bodies were found hanging from bridges in Cuernavaca, Mexico.
- You know what’s a good thing for the government to spend money on in this time of ever-growing debt? Why signs telling you what a good job the stimulus has done saving our economy, of course. Propoganda for the election season is served.
- Well it seems the Obama administration was lying about not giving NASA administrator Charles Bolden the directive of outreach to Muslim countries. Surprised?
- Scientists have finally figured out the answer to the age old question…..the chicken came first.
- Black tea party members are speaking out about the NAACP’s charges of racism in the tea party movement.
- Continuing on the subject of the NAACP calling the tea party racist, it seems the NAACP has possible ties to the dismissal of the case of the New Black Panther Party members who had been indicted on voter intimidation.