[picapp align=”none” wrap=”false” link=”term=computer+terminal&iid=2435352″ src=”http://view3.picapp.com/pictures.photo/image/2435352/trade-center-opens-new/trade-center-opens-new.jpg?size=500&imageId=2435352″ width=”380″ height=”249″ /]
News stories and commentary not to be missed:
- Hot Air has the latest analysis on the new initial jobless claims out today. Contrary to President Obama’s claims that the economy is getting back on the right track, the new jobless numbers might prove him otherwise.
- You have to love this. Republican governor in the deep blue state of New Jersey, Chris Christie, has an approval rating of 51% to 34% . That’s amazing for a state with such a huge Democrat population. What’s even more amazing is that his approval numbers are higher than President Obama’s.
- From the midwest, it looks like MoveOn.org doesn’t like Target making legal political contributions to protect their business interests.
- RedState has some background on one of President Obama’s recent recess appointments. There was a reason her appointment had been on hold.
- At Big Government: The Public is Learning the Truth About Net Neutrality and it isn’t pretty.
- How’s this for punishment? A Saudi judge has asked several hospitals in the country whether they could damage a man’s spinal cord as punishment…. Hmm, “eye for an eye” justice, how nice.