[picapp align=”none” wrap=”false” link=”term=computer+terminal&iid=2435352″ src=”http://view3.picapp.com/pictures.photo/image/2435352/trade-center-opens-new/trade-center-opens-new.jpg?size=500&imageId=2435352″ width=”380″ height=”249″ /]
News stories and commentary not to be missed:
- While folks on the left like to blame spending on the Iraq war as a fundamental reason for our economic woes, Mark Tapscott over at the Washington Examiner looks at the Congressional Budget Office‘s (CBO) numbers and point out that in reality, Obama’s failed stimulus program cost more than the Iraq war.
- From the Los Angeles Times: State apologizes for mistreatment of Italian residents during WWII
- Another border tunnel from Mexico into the U.S. was discovered under the road at the DeConcini Port of Entry.
- The “Recovery Summer,” as called by our Vice President, seems to be sinking to the bottom of the pool as existing home sales drop to their lowest point in 15 years.
- Border crossing deaths in Arizona are on track to set a new record.
- TEA Party favorite, Representative Michele Bachmann has released her first television ad for the 2010 election season.
- At Politics Daily: Embryonic Stem Cell Ban: Does It Matter?