[picapp align=”none” wrap=”false” link=”term=USS+Cole&iid=3400918″ src=”http://view3.picapp.com/pictures.photo/image/3400918/philadelphia-let-freedom/philadelphia-let-freedom.jpg?size=500&imageId=3400918″ width=”380″ height=”253″ /]
News stories and commentary not to be missed:
- U.S. News and World Report: The Most Fiscally Irresponsible Government in U.S. History
- Hot Air: Q2 GDP revised downward to 1.6%
- Riehl World View: Ex-Army Analyst Arrested Enroute To China With Restricted Document
- James Lee weighs in with his thoughts on the decision by the Obama administration to shelve the trial of the Al-Qaeda member who headed up the bombing of the U.S.S. Cole.
- Arizona will finally start to see the deployment of National Guard troops to the Mexico border as promised by President Obama. The first of the 532 troops will arrive Monday with the compliment to be filled over time by the end of September. These troops, however, will have no immigration enforcement authority, and instead, will be there as extra “eyes and ears” for the Border Patrol.