News stories and commentary that shouldn’t be missed:
- Found at Jihad Watch: Paris: Muslims block streets for prayers, police afraid to intervene.
- The Hill has a slideshow featuring the Top 50 Wealthiest in Congress. Checking in at Number 1, John Kerry.
- From MyFoxPhoenix: Cracks in Arizona’s Border Security – Jeffrey Passell of the Pew Hispanic Center says, “Once a migrant makes a decision to set forth for the United States, they ultimately get in – 95 to 99 percent.”
- Another story from MyFoxPhoenix: Fatal Rollover Caused by Human Smuggler
- From HotAir: ICE considering changing catch-and-release to just … release
- Bob Barr at The Hill: Cough syrup now in FDA’s line of fire
- Yahoo News: Climate: New study slashes estimate of icecap loss