News stories and commentary not to be missed:
- With the issue of the Department of Justice’s dismissal of the voter intimidation case against the New Black Panthers coming back to the forefront, Andrew Breitbart asks “Which Malik Shabazz visited White House in July 2009, Mr. President?”
- His approval numbers just….keep…..failing: Waterloo: Obama’s approval at 42%, down eight points in three weeks (at Hot Air)
- From the Detroit News Op-ed: Stimulus didn’t save the nation from depression
- Just a little “told you so” to back up my post in July called “Democrat Strategy for November?: Define TEA Party Negatively & Then Tie Every Republican to It.” It seems the racist label that the NAACP and other Democrat groups tried to attach to the TEA Party movement has failed to stick, so now they’re moving on to a new label: As race-charged attacks fail, left calls Tea Party movement crazy (at The Daily Caller)
- With comedian Stephen Colbert sucking all the oxygen out of Washington today by giving unhelpful testimony “in character” to a House Judiciary subcommittee on immigration, you’d be hard-pressed to find the substantial news regarding other testimonies being given today. Christopher Coates, former head of the Voting Division of the Justice Department’s Civil Rights division testified that the Justice Department has engaged in reverse racism. The art of distraction in practice for all to see or not see as the case may be. (at The Washington Times)
- The Daily Caller: FBI raids homes of several prominent members of Twin Cities antiwar movement FBI commented it was an “investigation into activities concerning the material support of terrorism.”
- Also at The Daily Caller: Herman Cain, former Godfather’s Pizza CEO, is contemplating 2012 run Run, Herman run!