News stories and commentary not to be missed:
- From Hot Air: Democrats running for office this November seem to also be running away from their party in their campaign ads.
- MyFoxPhoenix: Illegal Immigrant Shot in Pinal County Desert
- Washington Examiner: Obamacare firesale: Three Catholic hospitals for sale in Pennsylvania
- At Cubachi: Gov. Christie: Hey geniuses, we don’t have the money for this Hudson Tunnel Governor Christie once again exemplifies fiscal conservatism in action.
- Charles Dijou, the Republican who won a special election for Hawaii’s 1st congressional district seat was predicted to remain there briefly, but may have a chance after all. The district is heavily Democrat, but Dijou is holding his own in a virtual tie with the Democrat challenger.