News stories and commentary not to be missed:
- Washington Times: Illegal immigrants canvassing for votes in Seattle area Can you guess which political party they’re supporting?
- Washington Post: Dispute over New Black Panthers case causes deep divisions The Post verifies what J. Christian Adams alleges: there are many in the Department of Justice who feel no need in prosecuting voter intimidation cases when it comes to whites being the ones intimidated.
- Washington Times: Mexico: 13 dead in massacre at Ciudad Juarez party Police say killers may have targeted the wrong houses. The ages of the dead range from 16 to 25.
- Hot Air: Krauthammer to Nina Totenberg: Why did NPR fire Juan Williams but not you? Nina has no good answer.
- Cubachi: Ridiculous: Wasserman-Schultz protested outside Allen West’s HQ
- Gateway Pundit: Shenanigans in the Ruth McClung v. Raul Grijalva race. A leftist group turned in 3,000 new voter registrations on the last day of eligibility and at least 65% have turned out to be bogus.
- New York Times: Democrats Back Third Parties to Siphon Votes Because they cannot compete in the arena of ideas or enthusiasm, Democrats have been working “behind the scenes” to bolster long shot 3rd party candidates that they disagree with in hopes of splitting the Republican vote and keeping themselves in power. This just proves that Democrats are not “above the fray” and more ethical than Republicans.